Friday, April 29, 2005

Progress!

So back in January, I started working out with a personal trainer at the Pro Club. I loved it: I'd have one session with Carl a week, and work out twice on my own. I ran all the other days. I felt great, and I could see some muscle developing, but three months later my weight was stuck at 152, no matter how much I worked out.

I stopped seeing Carl at the beginning because, basically, it was bleeding me dry financially. And I started running more, and stopped going to the gym as much - I haven't been since April 11, as he told me when I came in.

Anyway, he took some measurements, and there's been progress!

Here are the stats (January / April)

Weight: 152.5 / 148

Body fat: 28.2% / 25%
Waist: 31 / 29.5
Hip: 40 / 39.5

It's not dramatic progress, but it's the first progress I've noted, and I'm delighted. Plus, it's happened since I started running properly, outside, and not on the treadmill.

I'm totally remotivated. I loved lifting weights again today, and I'll be back in the gym again on Monday, my next no-run day.

3 comments:

SEO Expert said...

Are you looking for wal mart treadmill information. I chance on your blog and its interesting. hope you find my comment interesting to recommend you to wal mart treadmill.

SEO Expert said...

This is not a spam comment on your blog. I have been searching for vision fitness treadmill stuffs and came across your blog. Some good post you have. Goto vision fitness treadmill if you are searching for more information to supplement your blog.

kirkb said...

Hi, Im doing some research into hiking companion as part of a college degree course. I found some people to provide input via hiking companion but I need to contact others. Any ideas?
Regards